Welcome to 2020!
Drop in on another year of FUN ON TWO WHEELS
Bike season may seem far away, but we’re all ready gearing up to drop into the 2020 season! We had an unbelievable year in 2019 and we are stoked to produce even more new programming to serve the Squamish bike community as well as visitors to the Sea to Sky!
- We opened up our very first basecamp! Having a physical location gave our guests somewhere to drop in, tune-up their bikes or pick up a rental, plus enjoy a hot shower and apres around the fire post-ride!
- We welcomed Vanona Ryder, our very own shuttle van to the team. She can carry up to 9 bikes with their riders up to the trailhead for a full day of #funontwowheels
- All of our Spring Kids programs sold out in record time. That’s why we’re giving you the heads up that registration is opening up soon, we don’t want our current clients to miss out.
- Rental bikes! We teamed up with Flying Spirit Rentals to bring Squamish’s most accommodating rental fleet to serve visitors to the Sea to Sky, plus current clients interested in trying out dual-suspension mountain bikes.
- Our women’s program ran two amazing clinics at Coast Gravity Park on the Sunshine Coast. We’re heading back April 19, 2020, join us!
WHAT’S NEW FOR 2020?!
- E-bikes! Yes, that’s right. We are offering e-bikes as part of our 2020 rental fleet. Haven’t tried one? We promise you won’t regret it!
- A free skills session offered as part of our Women’s Programs, May 16th! Save the date!
- We know you shred, but does everyone else? Compliment your rental bike with a GoPro, available to rent from our Basecamp!
- Ride & stay packages for your friends visiting from out of town! Hot coffee, hot showers and cold beer!
- Group bookings for large events and corporate groups! Have an idea, let us know and we’ll help bring it to life!
From all of us here at Dialed In Cycling,
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ON THE TRAILS!